- Your ticket is good for 2-days of on and off reboarding
- Tour features 15 stops including:
1. Riverfront Train Station
2. Ryman Auditorium
3. Johnny Cash & Patsy Cline Museum
4. Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum
5. Tennessee State Capitol
6. Musicians Hall of Fame and Museum and GRAMMY Gallery Museum
7. Bicentennial Park & Farmers' Market
8. Marathon Village featuring Antique Archaeology
9. Nelson's Green Brier Distillery
10. The Parthenon at Centennial Park
11. Vanderbilt University
12. Midtown/Hattie B's Hot Chicken
13. Music Row & Edgehill Village
14. The Gulch
15. Frist Center for the Visual Arts / Union Station Hotel.
16. Nashville Visitors Center at Bridgestone (Currently Closed due to Construction)
- In addition, the tour features over 100 points of interest including the Goo Goo Shop, home to Nashville's signature candy, Johnny Cash Museum, Tennessee State Museum, Union Station Hotel, Hatch Show Print, Lower Broadway, Music Row, Nissan Stadium, home of the Tennessee Titans, Tennessee Performing Arts Center, War Memorial Auditorium, and so, so, so much more!
- 2 Days of Unlimited Hop On/Off Access on our red and green trolleys
- Informative, fully narrated tour of Nashville with fun driver/guides
- Discount coupons to attractions, restaurants and gift shops
- Hotel pickup
- Admission to attractions
- Gratuities (Optional)
The music city tour boards daily at 9:00am
All boarding times and locations are subject to change based on weather conditions, traffic issues/road closures, major sporting/cultural events and other activities that may be taking place on the tour route.
Closed Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day
Terms & Conditions for Music City Trolley 2-Day Hop On/Off Tour
All tickets are non-refundable/non-returnable. We are unable to issue exchanges or refunds after a purchase has been made or for lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed tickets. Ticket package and prices are subject to change without notice. This ticket cannot be combined with other offers or discount programs.